3.21.2009

Hello spring. =]

The first day of spring was very nice.. The sun was out and it felt good on my skin. Paul, Daniel, Noelle, and I took a bike ride downtown and it was so nice! I loved being outside and doing something. I think it’s going to be even warmer today. Paul gets off at 6:00 so I’m hoping we can do some more outside activities.

Until then I am looking for another job. I just had to wait till noon when everything is open. Gotta love small towns on the weekends. =] I need to get out of the dollar store soon. He’s trying to get me to work Sundays even though I told him from the beginning I would not do that. We’ll see what God has in store I guess.

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

First I LOVE the background- second I'm jealous that Spring has greeted you so lovely- we had a beautiful day and then BAM- its a full out snow storm out there

I hope the trend has broken and that this doesn't move your way- that way one of us gets to enjoy the next season hehe

Grace & Co said...

Thank you! I'm glad you like the new look. =]

I hope we don't have anymore snow. I can't take it! Lol