3.20.2009

What a great way to start off the first day of spring!

It is supposed to get up to 60 degrees today- what a wonderful first day of spring! It’s so nice outside.. I love it! It’s not totally 60 degrees yet, but I’m still wearing my flip flops and am happy that the snow should go away..

Paul and I went to 5th Avenue Grind for lunch today. It’s a little coffee and sandwich shop. They make this platter of French fries and put nacho cheese, sour cream, real bacon bits, and chives on top. It was SO good! And I got an iced white chocolate caramel mocha and it is the best coffee I have ever got in Havre so far! They have a job opening so I filled out an application and sent it back. I would like to work with coffee again.

I’m also sending an application in at Blushing Brides which is Havre’s version of a David’s Bridal I guess.. Either way I think I’d have a good time working there. Anywhere other than the dollar store!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: