3.08.2009

Hey!

Here's Noelle playing on some "art" in front of the Space Needle.
Check this out! I took this picture of the whole crew by using the reflection in the windows up at the Space Needle! Ha! Pretty fun, huh? We saw other people doing it so we had to copy them. It was so funny because the people inside thought we were taking their picture. Hee! Hee!

Paul took this picture with the telescope. Pretty cool, huh?


This one is for my Dad. =] I love you Dad!


The Space Needle through the trees.. I actually have this as my background on my cell phone.


I love this picture of Kirby and Nancy!


This is Seattle. I love Seattle! Look at the reflection in the water.. So pretty!

Ha! Ha! Ok.. We were at the beach in Port Angeles and Felicia and I found these rocks at the same time and turned around to show the other what we found. You had to be there to enjoy it I guess. =] We still took a picture because we thought it was great!


There's Paul whipping Daniel with an "octopus" leg. =]

Felicia!! Isn't she pretty? =]

And here's me freezing at the beach..

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

YAY PICTURES I LOVE PICTURES.

I LOVE HOW IN THE GROUP ONE YOU CAN SEE THE OTHERS CHECKING OUT THEIR CAMERAS- AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! You made your Dad cry...

We miss and love you!

~~MOM~~

Grace & Co said...

Aw.. Are you trying to make ME cry?!

Tammy K. said...

Nice pictures Grace. The one of Kirby and Nancy is real sweet. It was good to talk to you yesterday.

Jessa Stephens said...

Seattle IS great!! I loved the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey did you get those glasses at target?!?! I almost got the neon yellow ones....