My mom sent me an e-mail asking why she couldn’t comment on my blog anymore, since she is an anonymous commenter. I don’t know what happened but it should be fixed now. Sorry ‘bout that!
Last night Paul and I spent some alone time together. We went to Subway and then rented some movies and just enjoyed being with each other in our cute little apartment. We don’t do that enough. Paul is hooked on “folf” right now so his nights are busy with the guys. I honestly don’t mind him with the guys all the time. I’m glad he has fun!
Brother and Sister Bach surprised us with a little visit today. They’ve been hanging out at Kirby and Nancy’s house so they were here for our little family grilling time. We’ve enjoyed visiting with them. They are nice people.
Later today Paul, Daniel, and Caleb are playing softball! It should be fun!
Last night Paul and I spent some alone time together. We went to Subway and then rented some movies and just enjoyed being with each other in our cute little apartment. We don’t do that enough. Paul is hooked on “folf” right now so his nights are busy with the guys. I honestly don’t mind him with the guys all the time. I’m glad he has fun!
Brother and Sister Bach surprised us with a little visit today. They’ve been hanging out at Kirby and Nancy’s house so they were here for our little family grilling time. We’ve enjoyed visiting with them. They are nice people.
Later today Paul, Daniel, and Caleb are playing softball! It should be fun!






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I couldn't comment either Grace. I wondered what happened but I see it's fixed now. Love you, Grandma H.
Thank you Grace...
~~MOM~~
Yeah I couldn't comment either! It was weird! But I can now! Hey I posted again. Nobody comments on my blog anymore! I changed the background! Well it's the same background just not the same color. It used to be purple but now it's pink!!!! I like pink! Love you Gracie!
Sara
hey bruiser, i love you, was just commenting to Sis Marsha in Lewiston, how much I love you and appreciate you, that YOU are always sweet and concerned for all. I love you both and am praying for the little shrimp
sis kd
Post a Comment