This past week has been the longest, hardest, most draining week I have ever endured. The waiting game was so miserable for Paul and I- waiting yet dreading the day when I would pass the baby. After 3 hours of labor I finally passed the baby early this morning. It was so hard for me. Besides the pain, it was more emotional for me because I knew I went through all that work for nothing. I had nothing to show for it. It was very, very hard. Today was declared a lazy day because I was so exhausted.
By the way, doctors are crazy. My baby was the size of an orange which means that she was about 12 weeks- not 9.
I feel strongly in my heart that our baby was a girl. I just always felt that Paul and I were having a girl first. Because of that, Paul named our baby Charity because of the love we have for our baby and the deeper love we have for each other because of her. She will be laid to rest with Papa Horton on June 9th.
Please continue to pray for Paul and I. It’s emotional. But God is our comfort and we lean on His everlasting arms.
By the way, doctors are crazy. My baby was the size of an orange which means that she was about 12 weeks- not 9.
I feel strongly in my heart that our baby was a girl. I just always felt that Paul and I were having a girl first. Because of that, Paul named our baby Charity because of the love we have for our baby and the deeper love we have for each other because of her. She will be laid to rest with Papa Horton on June 9th.
Please continue to pray for Paul and I. It’s emotional. But God is our comfort and we lean on His everlasting arms.






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I've been thinking and praying for you and Paul all day today. My heart achs for you.
I think Charity is the most perfect name. I pray that God will wrap His arms of love around you and hold you.
what a beautiful name!
i can't imagine what you must be feeling but to think of your baby girl being held in Jesus' arms! Ahh! One day you too will hold her again.
I love you girl!
I love both of you and pray for the Lord to give you peace. I will see you in a week. The Lord is faithful. He will bring you through this stronger than ever. Charity is a beautiful name.
Grandma Horton
I love you and Paul. Charity is a perfect name. God be with you at this time.
Love you and we all are praying for you.
Hey, everyone in CO was asking how you were doing. They have all been concerned and have been praying for you both. We love you so much and pray that God brings healing in His perfect time.
We are praying for you and Paul. May God comfort you.
Love you Grace. I started a blog AGAIN! :)
Mostly to post pictures.
Mom
Post a Comment