I cannot tell you how amazing it has been for my Mom to be here. She says she hasn’t done much, but it doesn’t matter. Just having her here has been such a help to me. She’s been there with me when Paul can’t be, and that means a lot. I don’t know what I’m going to do when she’s gone. The house is going to be really quiet without her here and I know that’s when reality is going to set in- even more than it has already. The past couple days I would have my emotional moments, like when I see a little baby or a pregnant woman, but having a crack up as a mom helps you not think about it much. =] I sure do love my Mom. I’m so thankful God made a way for her to be with me for a week.
I’ll finally start work at Scotty’s Ice Cream Shoppe on Monday. I’m thankful God made a way for me to have this job because I think it’s going to help keep me distracted, and I will love being with children. My boss has been so amazing about this whole situation. He is such a great guy.
I really don’t have anything to say. I’m just trying to keep my life busy so I don’t think. It doesn’t help, but I keep hoping it will. I still don’t feel like my normal self. I know I will one day, but as of right now I’m honestly not interested in being a social butterfly. If you haven’t been in this situation then you have no idea what it’s like and I can’t explain it to you.
P.S.
To all of you who are expecting a baby, I am SO happy for you! I never once thought about how unfair it is that I lost mine and others don’t. I know that these things happen and it’s no one’s fault.
I’ll finally start work at Scotty’s Ice Cream Shoppe on Monday. I’m thankful God made a way for me to have this job because I think it’s going to help keep me distracted, and I will love being with children. My boss has been so amazing about this whole situation. He is such a great guy.
I really don’t have anything to say. I’m just trying to keep my life busy so I don’t think. It doesn’t help, but I keep hoping it will. I still don’t feel like my normal self. I know I will one day, but as of right now I’m honestly not interested in being a social butterfly. If you haven’t been in this situation then you have no idea what it’s like and I can’t explain it to you.
P.S.
To all of you who are expecting a baby, I am SO happy for you! I never once thought about how unfair it is that I lost mine and others don’t. I know that these things happen and it’s no one’s fault.






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Your mom is a crack up . I am so glad she was there with you through all this. I am sure she will have plenty of great phone calls to continue to help keep you distracted. The job will help tons.
Call anytime....love ya
I love ya chick. You are doing great, by the Lord's help. Keep your chin up, "...farther along"
Grace,
We just got home from our trip and I haven't been able to stop by your blog. Cindi was keeping me updated while in NYC.
I'm so glad to hear that your mom was able to be with you. Nothing like having mom around, I know. My mom was there with me during my loss.
I know extactly what you are going through. You may not remember, but in CO, I was pregnant with all the others, about 8 of us, when I lost my pregnancy. With all of us now being pregnant, having babies, blogging about it, it's not going to be easy for the next several months. I had a hard time when conventions came and pictures were taken of all the pregnant girls and I had to stand out and just watch. Then when all were born and were being showed off, it was hard for me then. My eyes filled with tears many times knowing I didn't have my babies to embrace.
When Melissa had her twins, as excited as I was for her, the heartache I felt because I didn't have mine with me was overwhelming. At the time, it was hard to understand, hard to cope with, and hard to accept at first. Having the relationship I have with Christ helped me to get through it.
I finally realized that God had His hand in it completely and knew the best timing for us to have children. First, I would be able to sympathize with those who loose a pregnancy, and second, I realized we were not ready at the time to have children. God has a perfect plan, and although it's hard to see at times, we have to trust Him and have faith in Him that it's all for His perfect will in our lives.
I'm sorry for your loss and I've cried my share of tears for you. I found peace at the altar being embrassed in Gods loving arms. May you find comfort in Him and laughter through your mom!
Love ya so much! So glad to hear that your new boss that you've not had a chance to work with yet is so willing to work with you. He must be a great boss! I hope you enjoy it there.
Post a Comment