7.29.2009

Nothing like good ole corny movies to relax you!

I was over at Mandie’s last night while the guys helped Kirby with more remodeling of the house. I could tell Mandie was tired, and possibly slightly stressed, so I ran to IGA and got High School Musical 1 and 2 and “fruit pizza” as Emilie likes to call it and we indulged.. Yummy! It was good, even the movie, kinda. :) Sometimes you just need to watch something corny to make you feel better! I don’t know why it works, but it does.

I just might be ready to watch the third one tonight! Ha!

Oh, and my Paul.. :)

In one month we will be married and year and a half! It’s been great! It’s been fun! I sure do love you homeskillet!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Jessa Stephens said...

lol Hight School Musical is kinda corney... =) Sounds fun though!!

Anonymous said...

It's even more corny when you watch the play...

~~MOM~~

Jessa Stephens said...

You'll have to tell me what you think of the "The Shack". I have heard it's good, and has an intresting perspective.

Grace & Co said...

Oh man! I bet the play was hilariously corny!

Jessa, I'm halfway through The Shack and I'm not sure what I think about it yet. :) It does have an interesting perspective, and that's what I'm not sure about.. There are some good words in there though. I don't know what to expect in the end. I'll let you know when I'm finished!